Situated in the heart of the historical village, the friendly and luxurious Harbour House Hotel is only a few metres from the beach, as well as a variety of upmarket restaurants and popular attractions.
Suitable for small to medium dogs, cats, caged birds and small caged pets
No enclosed garden
B&B hotel room
A day in the life of a hotel dog
About The Hotel
- The hotel has three pet-friendly rooms:
- Ground floor room in the Manor House with direct access to the garden and pool area.
- A family-friendly room located in the New Wing.
- The Crashpad room located at the back of the Manor House.
- Pet-friendly facilities at the hotel include the outdoor area of the restaurant, Wine Bar and pool.
Guests can enjoy complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi for the duration of their stay (fair usage policy applies)
Pet Friendly Hermanus
- Being one of the few Blue Flag acclaimed beaches in South Africa, this beach is a must visit for you and your pet. Miles of white, sandy beaches and blue waters for you to enjoy! Be sure to keep your pet on a leash and pick up after them.
- Langbaai beach is the perfect spot for a sunset walk. Be sure to note that many locals enjoy sundowners here and they bring their dogs as well. This beach is only for social dogs.
- Hermanus has a number of pet-friendly restaurants, including the restaurant at the Harbour House Hotel and the Wooden Barrel Restaurant.