These one bedroom cottages in historic De Waterkant Village are perfect for small dogs. Each have a courtyard and are only a few minutes’ walk to a park, as well as cafes and restaurants with pet-friendly outdoor seating.
Suitable for small dogs, cats, caged birds and small caged pets
1-bedroom self-catering cottages
About The Cottages
- These one bedroom cottages each have a small, enclosed courtyard and patio with views of historical Dixon Street.
- Fully equipped kitchen including stove, oven, fridge and microwave.
Guests can enjoy complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi
for the duration of their stay (fair usage policy applies)
Pet Friendly Cape Town
- Enjoy an early morning stroll or evening run with your best friend along the Sea Pointe promenade.
- Cape Town has a number of pet-friendly restaurants, including Bistro at The Bay and more.
- Dogs are allowed without a leash on Clifton 1st Beach and Beta Beach in Camps Bay. We also recommend Newlands Forest and Deer Park for off-leash forest walks.