Located opposite Camps Bay’s main beach, The Bay Hotel has carefully selected a number of beautiful ground floor rooms to accommodate pets and owners. These rooms have direct access to the gardens and the Cabana pool area.
Suitable for small to medium dogs, cats, caged birds and small caged pets
No enclosed garden
B&B hotel room
About The Hotel
- Pet-friendly rooms are located on the ground floor with direct access to the garden and Cabana pool area.
- Pet-friendly facilities at The Bay Hotel include the restaurant, Bistro @ The Bay and the Cabana pools.
Guests can enjoy complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi for the duration of their stay (fair usage policy applies)
Pet Friendly Camps Bay
- Enjoy an early morning stroll or evening run with your best friend along the Camps Bay promenade.
- Cape Town has a number of pet-friendly restaurants, including Bistro at The Bay and more.
- Dogs are allowed without a leash on Clifton 1st Beach and Beta Beach in Camps Bay.
- One of South Africa’s most iconic beaches, Camps Bay Beach, makes for a great walking spot. Dogs run free before 09h00 and after 18h00 from April to November. However, no dogs are allowed on the beach during peak season.
- Your pet can join you for a relaxing view over Camps Bay beach from the Cabana pools at The Bay Hotel.