Suitable for small to medium dogs, cats, caged birds and small caged pets
No enclosed garden
About The Property
- Two and three bedroom pet friendly cottages.
- Pet-friendly facilities at Stone Cottages include the communal pool and garden areas.
Guests can enjoy complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi for the duration of their stay (fair usage policy applies)
Pet Friendly Camps Bay
- Enjoy an early morning stroll or evening run with your best friend along the Camps Bay promenade.
- Cape Town has a number of pet-friendly restaurants, including Bistro at The Bay and more.
- Dogs are allowed without a leash on Clifton 1st Beach and Beta Beach in Camps Bay.
- One of South Africa’s most iconic beaches, Camps Bay Beach, makes for a great walking spot. Dogs run free before 09h00 and after 18h00 from April to November. However, no dogs are allowed on the beach during peak season.