Although Park Studios has been put in hibernation for holiday rentals, we have plenty of other fabulous destinations ready to host your Western Cape getaway. For more information on our other properties, please contact your online host Sami-Jo Pretorius on +27 (0)63 695 9414
Situated in the heart of Camps Bay’s Village with the iconic Twelve Apostles Mountain Range as a backdrop, Park Studios is the perfect destination for a pet friendly holiday.
Suitable for small to medium dogs, cats, caged birds and small caged pets
Open plan studio
Open plan studio
About The Property
- Park Studios is an open plan Studio, with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and exclusive out door braai (BBQ) area.
- The studio has access to a communal pool situated on the property.
- There is an enclosed courtyard area directly outside the studio for your pets to enjoy.
- Studio sleeps 2 people on King bed/2 x Twin can be arranged. One extra guest can be accommodated on a daybed at an additional charge.
Guests can enjoy complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi for the duration of their stay (fair usage policy applies)
Pet Friendly Camps Bay
- Enjoy an early morning stroll or evening run with your best friend along the Camps Bay promenade.
- Cape Town has a number of pet-friendly restaurants, including Bistro at The Bay and more.
- Dogs are allowed without a leash on Clifton 1st Beach and Beta Beach in Camps Bay.
- One of South Africa’s most iconic beaches, Camps Bay Beach, makes for a great walking spot. Dogs run free before 09h00 and after 18h00 from April to November. However, no dogs are allowed on the beach during peak season.