Situated in the heart of Camps Bay’s Village with the iconic Twelve Apostles Mountain Range as a backdrop, Park Studios is the perfect destination for a pet friendly holiday.
Suitable for small to medium dogs, cats, caged birds and small caged pets
Open plan studio
About The Property
- Park Studios is an open plan Studio, with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and exclusive out door braai (BBQ) area.
- The studio has access to a communal pool situated on the property.
- There is an enclosed courtyard area directly outside the studio for your pets to enjoy.
- Studio sleeps 2 people on King bed/2 x Twin can be arranged. One extra guest can be accommodated on a daybed at an additional charge.
Guests can enjoy complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi for the duration of their stay (fair usage policy applies)
Pet Friendly Camps Bay
- Enjoy an early morning stroll or evening run with your best friend along the Camps Bay promenade.
- Cape Town has a number of pet-friendly restaurants, including Bistro at The Bay and more.
- Dogs are allowed without a leash on Clifton 1st Beach and Beta Beach in Camps Bay.
- One of South Africa’s most iconic beaches, Camps Bay Beach, makes for a great walking spot. Dogs run free before 09h00 and after 18h00 from April to November. However, no dogs are allowed on the beach during peak season.