Camps Bay Retreat Luxury Boutique Hotel set on four acres of lush green private nature reserve in the heart Cape Town’s beachside suburb, Camps Bay. Featuring a mountain meditation pool, thickets of trees, waterfalls and streams, as well as views stretching across the Atlantic Ocean and luxury facilities, Camps Bay Retreat is a sanctuary for the soul.
There are three resident dogs who live on the property at Camps Bay Retreat. Therefore guests are welcome to bring their well-behaved pets by special arrangement only.
By arrangement: small to medium dogs, cats, caged birds and small caged pets
No enclosed garden
B&B hotel room
About The Property
- Camps Bay Retreat is located on a four-acre private nature reserve. Guests are welcome to walk on-leash dogs on the property’s many trails and gardens.
- Enjoy our pet-friendly rooms located across a magical hanging bridge from the Manor House.
Guests can enjoy complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi for the duration of their stay (fair usage policy applies)
Pet Friendly Camps Bay
- Take a walk through the Glen Forest bordering Camps Bay Retreat.
- Enjoy an early morning stroll or evening run with your best friend along the Camps Bay promenade.
- Cape Town has a number of pet-friendly restaurants, including Bistro at The Bay and more.
- Dogs are allowed without a leash on Clifton 1st Beach and Beta Beach in Camps Bay.
- One of South Africa’s most iconic beaches, Camps Bay Beach, makes for a great walking spot. Dogs run free before 09h00 and after 18h00 from April to November. However, no dogs are allowed on the beach during peak season.